This site, hereinafter referred to as Torcibrencoli.com (with reference to the domain www.torcibrencoli.com) is the exclusive property of Soc.Agr. Torcibrencoli S.S. P.iva. 06278680480 with registered office in Via di Pancole, 81 – 50022 Greve in Chianti (FI) Tel. 3281085749. Registered in the Register of Companies of Florence R.E.A. n. 615235.
- all public prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include any taxes, duties and taxes applicable in the country of destination of the products and / or services where this is different from Italy. These costs, which vary from country to country, are borne by the customer, who is responsible for checking the amount with the competent customs authorities.
- all the wines in our shop are really available at our office
- all shipments are covered by insurance
- the cost of each shipment must be added to the price of the individual product and / or service, the amount of which may vary according to the method of delivery and payment, as well as in relation to the country of destination. The total amount due for the selected products and / or services will be clearly indicated and communicated to the Customer, before the conclusion of the Sales Contract.
- the published prices of the products may vary for different years and formats. Torcibrencoli.com reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice.
Terms of payment
The customer can purchase the products on the Torcibrencoli.com website using different forms of payment, as indicated in the purchase procedure. Any additional costs relating to a specific payment method will be explicitly highlighted during the purchase procedure itself.
Torcibrencoli.com delivers its products through specialized couriers. Shipping costs are generally charged to the customer and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed. Upon receipt of the goods, the customer is required to check their integrity, if the customer has doubts about the integrity of the same, he must indicate it on the delivery receipt. The customer will have 14 working days to check the integrity of the goods and communicate any damage in writing by email to email@example.com.
In the case of defective goods:
- the same can be returned to Torcibrencoli.com within 14 days of delivery.
- The shipping and packaging costs for returning the shipment are charged to the customer.
- The defective goods will be returned or refunded (if it is sold out) by Torcibrencoli.com.
- Once the non-conformity of the goods has been verified, the customer will also be reimbursed for the return shipping cost.
In the case of damaged shipping:
If you receive parcels that are visibly damaged by the courier, (broken or visibly stained packaging from leaking wine from any broken bottles) you can do as follows:
- Reject the damaged package to the sender by signing the courier’s note with reserve “Indicating the specific nature of the damage”. We will then take care of returning the damaged package and returning it to you. In the event of exhaustion of the broken product, you will be contacted for a possible replacement if you do not find any replacement products in our catalog, Torcibrencoli.com will return the sums paid to you. Any shipping costs for returning the damaged package to the sender and returning the new one are entirely at our expense.
Conditions of the right of withdrawal
- the purchased good must be substantially intact
- The right of withdrawal is reserved only to natural persons, therefore excluding purchases made by retailers or by subjects who in any capacity purchase for resale to third parties.
- shipping costs will be charged to the customer
- upon arrival in the warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (the substantial integrity of the returned goods is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal) therefore we recommend the utmost attention in preparing the package, for example using the original packaging.
- to exercise this right you must send us a communication to that effect, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the ordered goods and send us the goods within a further 10 days.
Procedure to follow:
Send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org containing the declaration of want to exercise the right of withdrawal, indicating all the required data:
- order number and order date
- invoice number
- which products must be subject to withdrawal (identifying them with the article code)
- your bank details (IBAN code)
Then you have to wait for a communication from our Customer Service authorizing the return.
Upon receiving this communication, you must return the returned goods within a further 15 days to:
Soc. Agr. Torcibrencoli S.S.
via di pancole, 81
50022 – Greve in Chianti FI
Torcibrencoli.com undertakes to reimburse the customer within 14 working days of receipt of the goods by providing the amount corresponding to the value of the invoice to be credited to the customer. Shipping costs are not included in the above amount. This in accordance with art. 5, paragraph 6, Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999.
Protection of minors
Torcibrencoli.com does not sell wine or other alcoholic products to minors under the age of 18. The courier will not deliver wine or other alcoholic products to minors under the age of 18 and may request an identity document to verify age.
These General Conditions are governed by Italian law as well as each Sales Contract and subject to Italian jurisdiction. Any controversy relating to the General Conditions or to the Sales Agreements will be devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Florence, without prejudice to the applicability of the mandatory legal provisions placed to protect Consumers.
For your complaints:
telephone: +39 3281085749